We will help your children develop tools critical for successful career navigation.
Here’s what we recommend for students
- Get an early start (freshman or sophomore year) by:
- Taking stock of your interests, aptitudes and values
- Becoming well-informed about suitable career paths
- Learning to comfortably communicate about yourself to people who can help you
- Enlist a buddy or coach for motivation and support throughout the career search process
- Don’t rely on internships alone to lead to full time employment
- Work with career professionals with active careers and networks outside of academia for real-world advice and deep insight into the positions, companies and industries students are exploring
A Gift That Lasts a Lifetime
We spend a small fortune to get our kids into good schools
- $500-$3,000 for college entrance exam prep
- $1,000+ for subject matter tutors
- $750-$1000 for college applications
- Untold $0000s for lessons, equipment, team memberships, community service experiences in remote destinations and summer pre-college programs
For a comparatively small investment…
You can speed your kids’ path to economic independence, personal satisfaction and growth:
- Employed with a good career trajectory
- Not living at home
- Able to repay student loans
Here is a place for parents in our community to read blog posts regarding their own journey/their kids’ journey!
Join our networking community!
Have advice? Have a problem? Want to write about it? We accept blog post submissions from parents who have been-there-done-that, as well as from parents just at the beginning of the journey.